Wednesday, January 2, 2013

People who have inspired my life : Any way the ones I was close enough too, to photograph.

I know many of these might end up to small to see, I apologize for that. I felt the need to include as many as I possible could. These people have all inspired me in one way or another to grow, learn, forgive and love. I am grateful for every single one of them.

I cannot list the names of everyone that has supported me and helped me on my way this last year, I will have to be satisfied that you all know who you are. Many of you I have never been able to give or receive a hug from, I have however been on the receiving end of much love. I am grateful for you all as well as the ones who are in my life, (if not in my living-room) on a daily basis. I do want to mention a couple names that have been instrumental in my still being alive today, Bonnie Panter Gayadeen (Bongo), Mary Hudak-Collins, Corinne Rodrigues, Linda Lee.
 Inspriration to keep on keeping on : Amy Arrowood, Julie Clements, SJ Roberts, Martha Murdy Orlando, Andy David, And so many more, I cannot begin to name you all, I was going to try and More names just kept coming to mind, Rimly, Manisha, Irene, Jerly, Janaka, and on and on, Allen Crawford, rw Reed, Savira, Lisa(WL),Rachel, Jim B.,Jim M. shall I go on. You all know who you are. I am grateful everyday for the love and support you have given me, a stranger who you only know through my words here, You have shown me that love is the answer.

I give special honors in my life to the 2 life long friends I have that have never met each other, but share not only a love for me but also the same Birthday.  Rebecca Coburn and Eddie Seelye. These two women have been through hell themselves, through it all they were always there for me, loving me when I was one of the most horrible people you could ever know.

I hope this new year brings you all many blessings, much light and love. <3 Jan

To all of you in the photo, you are my family, related in one way or another, I love you all.


,


9 comments:

  1. A very nice, thoughtful and sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzy, When I started writing this I had no idea how many people I have involved in my life, it is simply amazing to me that I have been able to develop relationships with all of you and even maintain them. Another of the miracles I have been blessed with. <3 Love to you.

      Delete
  2. Jan, the collage is beautiful; such a wonderful representation of family and love! You amaze me with your showing of gratitude and love of family; you've inpired me, too... I try and live in gratitude, yet I was falling short and we both know how important gratitude is; you've inspired me to be more rigorous. When I read the part about being an inspiration, I was really touched; I am very grateful that we've met in this great big virtual world. Blessing, comfort and light... happy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a stunning collage, Jan! I can't think of a better way to celebrate family and friends who have loved and supported you through the year. Thanks, too, for your kind inclusion of me in this awesome list of blogging buddies. It is a joy to be your friend, my dear, and I wish you all the best in 2013!
    Love and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, I am speechless this even with some revelations I ahve had. Thank you for being the you that you are. <3 Jan

      Delete
  4. Oh Dear! My name is there in ur list! I wasnt expecting it at all. Honestly speaking I always looked forward to ur visit to my posts. I felt connected to u in the way u took a piece from it for urself.. For a long time I didnt see u and I thought maybe i imagined the connection. I am thankful for ur mention. I hope u wud add the followers gadget to ur blog tumultous journey too. I prefer that gadget to all others. On my part my greatest joy is the connection I feel to all bloggers through the words we all build and though different have the common base of being sensitive to life and feelings

    ReplyDelete

I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I do taking them. Children are a wonder, I love trying to capture a bit of that. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.