Monday, February 18, 2013

A Trip Around the World We Live In.








We were walking by the station, I was attempting to take some shots with reflection, one of the Fireman saw us and offered Tristyn a private tour. Thank you sir, for making his day.

This is near Jasper, Oregon and in the town proper as well, Randy I and Tris decided to got for a drive see the sights, we have been there so many times yet made several discoveries. Shortly after our arrival in town proper Tris decided this would be a photo shoot of himself, refusing to smile, laughing like a maniac as soon as I lowered the camera. We had a great time. There will be photos of the area on Photos by Jan in the near future. Here Is Tristyn.






















This is my favorite, because I know the burst of laughter that exploded as soon as I dropped the camera down. Randy tried to no avail to get a smile outta him, all kinds of antics. No sooner had I said ,"oh well", and he started with a huge belly laugh, we all laughed till we cried.



The three of us were once again downtown, checking out the town. There are only a couple shots here as my camera did it's ting of deciding to not work. I am Happy ot report I went to a pawn shop and purchased a new one that I am very pleased with. Hopefully I will treat it better than I have treated my cameras in the past. It is a newer model of the Fuji I had in the past, I was very happy with this model bridge camera previously and this one seems to be just as nice and perfect for my trips to the river.




As I stated earlier there will be some scenery and architecture photos on my next couple posts on Photos By Jan;  blog.

I hope you enjoy these simple family shots!




2 comments:

  1. I adore these photos, Jan! Tris is such a beautiful child, and what a treat to visit the fire station up close and personal. Always enjoy these wonderful visits with your family, my friend.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, Tris is quite the kid. Lew and he keep us hoppin' that is for sure. Having these children in my home has taught me so much about myself and the world, I am grateful everyday for the opportunity to be a small part of their lives. Taking photos is a bonus.

      Delete

I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I do taking them. Children are a wonder, I love trying to capture a bit of that. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.