Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Birthday for Tyas

Granma Sherrel and Tyas





Some of the boys and Lil' Sis

Kylie

Kearstyn

Tristyn

Tyas had a great time at his party, despite the fact that many of his loved ones were missing, he was able to connect with an old friend and have him here which was probably his greatest gift. His Granma and Granpa Hawkins were here, filling him with never-ending smiles as well. Sadly our pool was a bit green from algae and try as I might I couldn't get it clean for the day. Ty and the boys didn't mind, they were in and out a dozen times. I however; am to embarrassed to post any photos of them in the pool.

I received a wonderful blessing during this time myself, Lewis has learned to scale the fence...the blessing was I caught him at it before he was over it all the way and managed to prevent his running down the road. Tristyn with his nimble fingers is now unlatching the gate, no need to go over, he too was discovered before he disappeared into the abyss of our neighborhood. With all that was going on it is a true blessing neither of them managed to escape.

This last photo is just a snapshot, Lew was mad because he couldn't get in the "big" pool, he kept pitching everything he could find into it. Including my garden lights, which is what Ruby has in her hand, appearing like she was attempting to stab Kearstyn. As you can see the ladder is in the pool; making it impossible for the little ones to get in. They are rapscallions to say the least, but so adorable too!

10 comments:

  1. Love your photos. Love your blog. Your children are beautiful! Great photography.

    See you in print,
    Linda Della Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your visits and comments! <3

      Delete
  2. Jan, these are beautiful photos! So glad the birthday for Tyas was such a happy one. Thirteen - here come those teenage years! :)
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, It was nice to see his smiles and happiness!

      Delete
  3. My dear Jan,
    It's so nice to see Tyas smiling...really smiling and enjoying being thirteen.
    Those little babies are too adorable for words and so inquisitive. I'm glad you managed to catch them before it was too late. Sounds like they were determined to get out! As always, your photos are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, Tyas is a happy kid most of the time now, I am so happy for him. The little ones, yes they are a challenge to keep corralled, but I love 'em anyway. <3

      Delete
  4. Oh, 13--the beginning of a whole new stage of life. Looks like he had a wonderful birthday; what more could any newly minted teenager ask?
    Your photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri, it has been a great week, he is still celebrating....<3

      Delete
  5. such moments make life sweet!
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they do Portia, memories are forever, good or bad, I hope to give the 3 of them many happy memories...<3 thank you for visiting and commenting. <3<3<3

      Delete

I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I do taking them. Children are a wonder, I love trying to capture a bit of that. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.